● Login into Pic Animate Traffic App
● Click Networks
● On LinkedIn, click Manage Account.
● You will need to create an app in order to get App Id and App Secret
● Go to: https://developer.linkedin.com/
● Click on “My app”
● Click on “Create Application"
● Name your app
● Fill the form with your correct Information
● Put Website Url as: https://app.picanimatetraffic.com
● Click on “ I Agree “
● Click on Submit button
● Copy Client ID and paste it on Notepad
● Copy Client Secret and paste it on Notepad
● Check all the ticks in “Default Application Permissions”
https://app.picanimatetraffic.com/user/callback/linkedin (This Callback url is used for “Linked In “ main profile)
https://app.picanimatetraffic.com/user/callback/linkedin_companies (This callback url is used for “Linked In Companies “ profile)
● In “O Auth 1.0” Add 2 callback url’s as:
Default "Accept" Redirect URL: https://app.picanimatetraffic.com/user/callback/linkedin
Default "Cancel" Redirect URL:
● Click on “Update”
● Now go back to PicAnimateTraffic and Paste App ID and App Secret.
● Click + New
● Click Continue as " Your Linked In Name "
● Click OK
● Now you have your Linked In account linked with Pic Animate Traffic.
For adding LinkedIn Companies:
Note : You must have to create at least 1 Company page for Linkedln
● Click Networks and go to Linked In Companies
(Do not create new app) Copy and paste Client ID and Client secret from notepad and click “+ New “if you want to load your “ Linked In Companies ” into Pic Animate Traffic.