- Download Vidently on your Windows system. Locate the setup file Vidently_****_setup.exe on your download directory and double click to open. You are most likely to see a security pop-up from Windows which may say “Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting…” Click on More Info
- You’d see the Vidently setup file name you’ve downloaded. Click on Run anyway.
- The Setup will run and the default Language is English. You can click the drop down and select your language if you desire or simply click OK to continue to the next step.
- On License Agreement page click on I accept the agreement. Click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Click on Create a desktop shortcut if you want to and click Next again.
- Click Install.
- Click Launch Vidently to launch Vidently immediately after exiting the setup. Click Finish to finish and exit setup.
How to install Vidently on Windows ? Print
Modified on: Wed, 15 Aug, 2018 at 11:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.