- On your Vidently software interface follow below images to identify the tools and get a quick overview of your Vidently Software.On top left click Create Project to create a brand new project. Click Open Project to open an existing Vidently project. Click Save to save the current project you are working on. Click Save As to save the current project with a different name.
- On next 3 icons click the Audio icon to add a voiceover or audio files into your current project. Click Undo to undo changes on your current project. Click Redo to redo changes on your current project.
- On next icons click Preview to preview your current project. Click Create Video to export or create video file of your current project. Click Tutorials to open view the tutorial videos. Click Import to import contents i.e Slides, Music, Image, Sketch, Scene Packs and Fonts to library.
- On top right hand side icons click Settings to change software settings i.e change Hotkeys, enter a Pixabay Key, change Vidently Username and Password etc. Click Language to change the software language. Click Royalty Free Images to display royalty free images i.e. from Pixabay. Click Deactivate License to deactivate our license for this computer. Click Support icon to contact support. Click Account to open up your membership page.
- On the bottom you’d find your scene timeline and scene tools. Simply click on Add Scene to add a scene to your current project and start editing.
Quick Overview of Vidently. Print
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 12:25 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.