- When you are done editing your project follow below steps to export your project into a video file. To export a square video click Export Square. You’d see a square shape area is selected on your preview canvas. Click on any of the corners of the square and drag it to your desired location that you want to export from your canvas as a video file.
- You can also export a vertical video instead of a square. In order to export a vertical video click Export Vertical. You’d see a vertical shape are is selected on your preview canvas. Click on the corners of the vertical shape and drag to your desired location that you want to export from your canvas as a video file.
- Once you’ve selected the location on your canvas to export a square or vertical video click Create Video on the top or on the bottom right hand corner. However, you can also export your entire canvas instead of a square or vertical video. In case you want to export the whole canvas do not click on above options. Simply click on Create Video. On Export Project window click Browse to select export directory and file name next to Export Path and Filename. Click the drop down next to Video Size and select your desired video size. Click drop down next to Video Quality and select your desired video quality. Click the drop down next to Export Speed and select your desired export speed. In case you want to add a watermark to your video Click and check the checkbox beside Watermark, click Add Watermark to browse and select the watermark file. When you are done with selecting all of your desired options click Start Export.
- Change or edit the filename on Save As if needed. You may also change the target directory next to Where if you need. Click Save to confirm your export process and save the file.
- Export process will start. Once you see Export Complete on the progress bar click Open Video Folder to view the exported video file.
- You can play and view your exported video file now and share it with your audience as you like.
How to export project into video file ? Print
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 1:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.