- On Vidently you can add or remove any Image or Video file into/from a scene. On your selected scene on the left hand side in the layers you’d see the image layers as Bitmap Layer and video layers as Video Layer.
- Click Edit on next to the Bitmap Layer you want to add an image to or click on IMG in the same color circle. In this case the layer color is light blue. Browse and select the image you want to add and click Open.
- Click and drag the scrubber to see if you like the image in this scene. Click the Waste-bin next to the Bitmap Layer to delete it if you don’t like it on this scene and this image will be removed from this scene. Click Edit or IMG once again to browse and select a different image and click Open to select that image.
- If you don’t want to show this image layer at all on your final video you can simply click on the eyeball icon next to the Bitmap Layer and this image layer will be hidden from this scene. You may click the eyeball again to show this layer again.
- It’s the same process with the Video Layer. Click Edit next the the Video Layer or click on VID inside the same layer color circle to browse your video file. Select file click Open the video into the scene just like you added an image.
- In the same way click the waste-bin icon next to Video Layer to remove this video if you don’t like it and select another video. Or you can click the eyeball icon to hide this video layer from this scene.
How to add/remove Images and Videos inside a project? Print
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 2:15 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.