1. Once you’ve added all the characters necessary to your project you can start adding DIALOG to your project.
2. You may chose to add phrase lines which would be spoken by the characters or you can chose to use your own audio to be added as dialog for these characters.
3. Click ADD PHRASE LINE to add phrase lines as dialog (or you may click the microphone icon to upload or record your own audio as dialog).
4. Once you've added dialog using ADD PHRASE LINE or using audio click the character you want to add phrase lines to.
5. You’d see the PHRASE LINE is added for your selected character. You can PLAY the line, CHANGE CHARACTER or remove the PHRASE LINE using the action buttons on the left to the added PHRASE line.