After the successful launch of SalesVideoCreator the first updated new release is the v1.093. Since this is the first updated and there are lot of technical updates in this version, a typical update download and install may not give you the full technical features and updates.
So in this case, you need to remove your older installation and do a clean install.
Please follow below steps to install this new release of SalesVideoCreator v1.093:
1. Open up your currently installed version of SalesVideoCreator software and when the software offers you to download the update click Ask Me Later and then Launch Application.
2. On the top right corner of your SalesVideoCreator Software click Deactivate.
3. Click YES.
4. Now close your SalesVideoCreator and completely uninstall from your computer. Then login to your Explaindio Membership area here or in this URL: https://account.explaindio.com and download the new installer once again following the steps in this support article: Where can I download SalesVideoCreator From?
For Windows the file name would be SalesVideoCreatorSetupNEW.exe
For Mac the the file name would be SalesVideoCreatorSetupNEW.pkg
5. Do a clean installation of your SalesVideoCreator software with the new installer you downloaded from your Explaindio Membership area. On new instllation if you get a download prompt, Download The Application.
6. Once you are prompted for the License Key, use the same License Key you previously used to activate the software.