If you have an Amazon Web Service account you can connect your Amazon S3 Storage with WaveNetVocalizer and use Amazone S3 Cloud Storage. You can even start with a Free Tire account which is Free For 12 Months (Usages Condition Applies. Click here to learn more about AWS Free Tier)
1. Login to your Amazon S3 Console here: https://s3.console.aws.amazon.com
2. You can create a bucket for your WaveNetVocalizer files if you want. However, dedicate bucket creation is completely up-to you and it's only an optional requirement.
3. On the top right, click the drop down arrow next to your name. Click My Security Credentials.
4. Click Continue To Security Credentials.
5. Click on Access keys (access key ID and secret access key)
6. If you don't have an existing Access Key, click Create New Access Key. If you are an advanced user, you can also create a an IAM user.
7. Click Show Access Key.
8. Copy your Access Key ID and your Secret Access Key.
9. Now, login to your WaveNetVocalizer account here: https://app.wavenetvocalizer.com, click the drop down arrow next to your email address and go to Settings. Click Connect Amazon S3.
10. Enter your copied Access Key ID, Secret Access Key, Bucket Name (if you've created any) and click Save.