A. Here is how you can change your password:
1. Login to your Explaindio Membership area here or in this URL: https://account.explaindio.com
If you have an account on our previous membership area with your older purchases like Explaindio ONE or Toolbox apps, use this URL: members.explaindio.com
2. Enter Your Current Password, Type in your New Password. Re-type your new password to Confirm New Password. Click Save Profile
B. Here is how you can Reset your Password:
1. Visit your Explaindio Membership area here or in this URL: https://account.explaindio.com and click the Forgot password? link next to Login.
2. Type in your Explaindio Member account Username or your Sign-up Email ID.
3. You will get a message which says "A link to reset your password has been emailed to you. Please check your mailbox.".
4. Login to your Sign-up email address. You will get an email in the following format. Click the link below "Follow a link below to change your password:" or copy and paste the link on your browser address bar and press Enter.
Important Note: In case you didn't find an email in your Inbox, check your Spam or Junk Email Folder. (You may also perform a search with Keyword "Explaindio Account" in your Inbox.)
5. Type in your New Password. Re-type the new password to Confirm Password. Click Change Password.
6. Click login to your account and use your Usename and the new password you've set to login to your Explaindio Memeber account.
Or, Email us from your Sign-up email ID requesting a password reset of your Explaindio Member account and we'd send you a new password.
Very Important Notes:
1. Always use your own email for access which you have direct access and you are able to manage it.
2. Never use a forwarding only email ID for your access.
3. Never let the emails from this email sender email@example.com to go to Spam or Junk Email. If you ever find an email from this sender in Spam or Junk Email make sure you immediately white-list our sender firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Don't use any special character in your password. Our APIs are special character sensitive. So if you have special characters in your password, most of your Explaindio product will not work properly.