Vidicious Club Animation Templates are delivered inside the software when you login your account inside the software. With Club you should find in total 180 Animation Templates inside your Vidicious software. If you can't find them or if you see only 50 Animations in your Vidicious software that means Club access is not working. In that case please follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure your internet is working correctly. Reboot your router/modem and restart the software if you haven't already.
2. If step 1 didn't help, logout your user from the software and relogin.
- On your Vidicious Software click Login and click Logout.
- Re-login your Membership Account inside Vidicious following the instructions in this support article: How To Activate My User In Vidicious Software?
3. After re-login give it some time to populate the templates. If it takes longer than usual, restart the software couple of times or reboot your computer. This should resolve the issue.
If none of these steps help, please make sure your club subscription is active. You should see Vidicious Club under your Active Subscription.
If you can't find it under your active subscription, make sure your club subscription was correctly renewed. Or, contact Support for any account related assistance.