If you are a Mac user and you get the following Export Error during export,
it means ExplaindioElements doesn't have all files access previledge on your system.
Here is how you can resolve this issue:
1. Close ExplaindioElements and open up your System Preferences.
2. On the System Preferences window, open up Security & Preferences.
3. On Security & Privacy window go to the Privacy tab.
4. Select Full Disk Access.
5. Click the + (Plus) button and add ExplaindioElements to the Allowed list.
6. Restart ExplaindioElements.
a. This solution may become helpful for any other permission related issues on Mac.
b. If you encounter any other unusual error message while using ExplaindioElements on Mac, kindly try these steps as primary troubleshooting.