1. Download Explaindio 4 on your Windows system. Locate the setup file Explaindio_4_***_setup.exe on your download directory and double click to open. In case you see any security pop-up from Windows you need to bypass and proceed to installation. If not skip to step 2 and continue with the installation process.
However, any of the following types of security pop-up and here is how you can bypass them:
Windows Defender SmartScreen Pop-up:
If you are using Windows Defender SmartScreen you may see a security pop-up from Windows which may say “Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting…” Click on More Info.
You’d see the Explaindio 4 setup file name you've downloaded. Click on Run anyway.
Unknown Publisher Warning:
If you see a File Opening - Security Warning saying "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" click Run.
2. Select your Language and click OK.
3. Click I accept.... to accept License Agreement and click Next.
4. Click Next.
5. Click check-box before Create a desktop shortcut and click Next.
6. Click Install.
7. Click and check check-box for Launch Explaindio 4. Click Finish to Launch Explaindio 4