1. Download Explaindio on your Windows system. Locate the setup file Explaindio_4_***_setup.exe on your download directory and double-click to open. In case you see any security pop-up from Windows you need to bypass it and proceed to installation. If not skip to step 2 and continue with the installation process.
However, any of the following types of security pop-up, and here is how you can bypass them:
Windows Defender SmartScreen Pop-up:
If you are using Windows Defender SmartScreen you may see a security pop-up from Windows which may say “Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting…” Click on More Info.
You’d see the Explaindio setup file name you've downloaded. Click on Run anyway.
Unknown Publisher Warning:
If you see a File Opening - Security Warning saying "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" click Run.
2. Select your Language and click OK.
3. Click I accept.... to accept License Agreement and click Next.
4. Click Next.
5. Click the check-box before Creating a desktop shortcut and click Next.
6. Click Install.
7. Click and check the check-box for Launch Explaindio 4. Click Finish to Launch Explaindio