1. Download Doodleoze on your Windows system. Locate the setup file Doodleoze_Windows_****_setup.exe on your download directory and double click to open. In case you see any security pop-up from Windows you need to bypass and proceed to installation. If not skip to step 2 and continue with the installation process.
However, any of the following types of security pop-up and here is how you can bypass them:
Windows Defender SmartScreen Pop-up:
If you are using Windows Defencer SmartScreen you may see a security pop-up from Windows which may say “Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting…” Click on More Info.
You’d see the Doodleoze setup file name you've downloaded. Click on Run anyway.
Unknown Publisher Warning:
If you see a File Opening - Security Warning saying "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" click Run.
1. When User Account Control asks you "Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?" click Yes to run the installer setup.
2. Select your Language and click OK.
3. Click I accept.... to accept License Agreement and click Next.
4. Click Next.
5. Click check-box before Create a desktop shortcut and click Next.
6. Click Install.
7. Click and check check-box for Launch Doodleoze. Click Finish to Launch Doodleoze.