Doodleoze activation is divided in two parts.
Part 1: Activating Doodleoze on your computer.
Part 2: Validating your Account inside Doodleoze software.
Activating Doodleoze on your computer:
1. When you Launch Doodleoze for the first time you’d be asked to enter your License Code.
There are 2 places where you can get your License Code:
In your Email:
Once you subscribe you will receive an email from us with a subject saying New License Generated. You’d find your Application License Key in the email. However, don't forget to check your Spam or Junk Email Folder if you couldn't find an email in your Inbox.
On your EXPLAINDIO Membership Page:
Login to your EXPLAINDIO Membership Account in this URL: https://account.explaindio.com/in/member or by clicking here. On your Dashboard click on Licenses. And, you will find your License Code (License Key) by the application name.
2. Select and copy your License Key from your Email or from your Explaindio Membership area. Paste it in Doodleoze software in the box for License Code and click Activate. You will see the software will check the license validity and activate your software.
3. If you get a greeting or message you can click "X" or Dismiss to exit the message. But if you see any available upgrade, click Upgrade and when upgrade completes restart the software.
4. Accept the License Agreement.
Validating your Account inside Doodleoze software:
5. On Next step you'd be asked to login to Doodleoze API. Enter your Sign-Up Email Address in the Email field and type your Explaindio Membership account password in Password. Click Login.
Your Account will be validated and you are now ready to start creating your projects.