A. Here is how you can change your password:
1. If you want to change your NFT Collection Maker 2.0 password, login to your NFT Collection Maker app here: app.nftcollectionmaker.com first. Click the drop down arrow next to your email ID on top right corner of your app interface and go to Profile.
2. Click Change Password once again.
3. Enter your Current Password, enter your New Password, retype the new password in New Password Confirmation and click Save.
After changing the password you'd need to login with the new password.
B. Here is how you can reset your password:
1. If you forgot your NFT Collection Maker password you can rest it using the Forgot Password link on the app Login page here:
2. Enter your sign-up email ID in the E-Mail Address field and click Send Password Reset Link.
3. A password reset link will be sent to your sing-up email. Check your email account. Open up the password reset email and use the Password Reset link to reset your password. If you didn't get the email in your inbox don't forget your Spam or Junk Email folder.
You can also contact our support team from our support desk: support.explaindio.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following purchase details to reset your password from our end:
1. Paypal email address (through which you made the purchase)
2. Paypal Transaction ID/PayDotCom Transaction ID/ ClickBank Invoice or Order Number
3. Product Name
Note: Please make sure you are writing us from your Sign-up email so that we can track your record correctly and deliver a prompt service.